Saturday, October 10, 2015

Giving Thanks

Happy Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving weekend is here, time to reflect on the good happening in my life and business.
It has been a very eventful year, filled with classes, parties, a stamp camp, fundraisers, craft fairs and alone-time in my studio. I am grateful for every minute of it!

I went for a walk this morning, it was beautiful. 
Sunrise on Burridge Lake
View from Burridge Lake Road
 Tomorrow we will have Thanksgiving dinner with our family, not all will be there, but still I know that the ones missing from the table will be with family and friends somewhere in Canada. 

A little something for dinner guests at Carey-Ann and Rob's
Enjoy the long weekend, hope you will be blessed with beautiful weather and plenty good food.



No comments:

Post a Comment