Tuesday, September 1, 2015

2015 Holiday Catalogue - Open for Business!


Although it might not feel like it at +36°C outside, let me tell you all, it's time again to get ready for Fall and the Holidays.
Click on the image of the 2015 HC above, it will take you to the PDF of our latest publication.

I have my favorites picked, unfortunately there are quite a few of them. Let me know your favorites by leaving me a comment below, I will send you little Thank You.

Come and join me to see and experience the REAL "thing" at my studio. Sign up for one of my events scheduled over the next few weeks or book your own private party, just for you and your friends, and earn Stampin' Rewards for being the host. Just send me an e-mail to discuss all the details.
Oh What Fun Tag Project Kit   Item #139602  $26

See all my events HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment