Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Time for a break?

It's vacation time for me and my family right now.  We are visiting friends, celebrating a wedding and a big important birthday.  Family is the most important part of our lives, we try to get together as often as possible, which can be a challenge considering the fact that there is a whole continent and one ocean in between some of us. 
At time like this it is really nice to have an online-store available, open 24/7.  I might be far away from my studio, but I am here for you at all times. Don't hesitate to reach out to me by e-mail, if you have questions, I will reply as soon as possible for sure.

Three time-sensitive items you want to watch out for:
*  WEEKLY DEALS - Check out the current ones HERE  Current Hostess Code - RVKBPQHR
*  PAPER PUMPKIN - Get your half off deal before it expires on 10 September!!
*  REGISTRATION FOR CLASSES - Book you spot for upcoming events listed HERE, send me an e-mail with your preferred date, and you are booked.  e-Transfer is the best and easiest mode of payment.

I am so looking forward to hear from many of you, and see lots of you at my classes starting  September.   


No comments:

Post a Comment