Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Oh What Fun making tags together



Add that special touch to all your Christmas packaging this year. Join me for a fun crafting night out to create 30 handmade, gorgeous Christmas tags. All supplies will be provided, and materials are included in the class fee. The class is open to the public so invite your friends and family! Space is limited-make sure to reserve your spot today. All kits have to be pre-ordered, it is very important to book your spot.
Click here to register or call me.
Preferred payment is by EFT to my e-mail account.
Classes will be held on 24 Sep at 6:00pm and 26 Sep at 2:00pm at my studio on         264 Burridge Lake Road, in Godfrey,ON you find me HERE
See you then!
If these dates don't work, no worries! Let me know what days are available on your calendar, and we can book a class with your friends and family on a day that works better for you. Contact me today to book your own Oh What Fun Tag class.


No comments:

Post a Comment