Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Oh Happy Day ♪♫♪

It's here, it's live, it's beautiful!

Meet the 2015-2016 Annual Catalogue by Stampin' Up!©


As you can probably imaging, I enjoy this new book so much, it is one of the best book we ever had.
Let me explain some facts:
  • It is more compact, has 50+ pages less than last year's book
  • There are slightly fewer stamp sets (-27), but are twice as many bundles (36)
  • New punches have arrived, they can be found on pgs 165 -167
  • We have three pages of Framelits & Thinlits (27) see them on pgs171 to 173
  • Eighteen Textured Impressions Embossing Folders, 4 are new!
  • My favorite items: 8 PROJECT KITS!!  Six are brand-new, all are beautiful. pgs 152 - 155
  • Meet the 2015-2017 In-Colours, they are fresh, crisp, fun colours .... check out the video!
I have already been playing with some of the new product, do you like what I made?



Using this year's RMHC stamp set "Sprinkel of Life" I made this little 3"x 3" card with matching envelope. Washi Tape and a brand-new punch make this an easy project.

For this card I used the the same stamp set, but look, it also has a tree ...
Words are from A Dozen Thoughts (pg 107) and the YOU was cut out with one of the Hello You Thinlits (pg 171)
Card base is Real Red CS, 2nd layer comes from Cherry on Top Designer Series Paper Stack (pg 144) and you see the marker in Cucumber Crush, new In-Colour!



My third card has a window, check out the little bird and the apple basket. All from the same stamp set, punched out with the Tree Builder punch (pg 167)

Enjoy your time flipping thru the new book, leave me a comment, if you like what you see.




No comments:

Post a Comment