Monday, April 6, 2015

My 10 reasons ...

FREE shipping from Monday thru to Friday 10 April 2015, I am so happy!

Happy Christine!
10 reasons to take advantage of the FREE shipping promotion:
  1. my wish list is longer than one full page
  2. need more ribbon
  3. am out of 2013-2015 in-colour card stock (it retires on end May 2015)
  4. photo album is full, need another one
  5. DH feels I have too much stuff, want to prove him wrong by finding more to order
  6. still missing some stamp sets from Occasions Catalogue
  7. gotta reach my monthly sales goal, even if it means shopping from myself
  8. birthdays coming up, want to give away Paper Pumpkin subscriptions
  9. saving 10% on shipping leaves me with additional 10% to shop (logical????)
  10. gotta order when there is a deal, that is programmed in my head
What is your reason for taking advantage of this deal?
Leave me a comment, I will send you a little gift.



No comments:

Post a Comment