Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Lots of Tuesday news today

Tuesday is the big day for updates, new WEEKLY DEALS on my Page, fresh info coming from Stampin' Up! Headquarters, and today we got the following:

1) Effective 31 May 2015 Stampin' Up! is completely pulling out of the Hispanic Market. No more stamp sets, no more Spanish translations and support, no Spanish flyers or catalogues. I am sorry to see this happen.
2) On 31 May 2015 they are also discontinuing MDS, My Digital Studio. No more downloads, updates, print services, tech support and Mydigitalstudio.net, it will all be gone.  Downloads will still be working with other programs, I am waiting to see what all the computer whizzes are coming up with. I for my part enjoyed some of the features of the program, although it sure does not surprise me that it did not sell well enough to stay around.
3) I am repeating the "old" news about our Blendabilities markers. This product line has been taken off the shelf completely while SU is working on a fix to quality problems. We all hope to see alcohol based markers back, but as for right now, no idea when this might happen.
4)WEEKLY DEALS - this weeks is all about ribbon and Textured Impressions Embossing Folders.
Have a look, maybe you will find your deal HERE

I am spending my day in my little studio, designing cards and projects for my upcoming workshops and classes. Check my Events Page for details, I hope to see you soon. Let me know if you can't make it to my events, I will do my best to link up with you at a time that might suit you better.

HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment