Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Good Bye Winter (SAB), Hello Spring!

Time to say good bye to Sale-A-Bration 2015

As I am looking at all the nice stamp sets, the fantastic embossed specialty  paper (my favorite!), the many accessories and of course all the beautiful samples and creations we all made during the past three month using free product we earned, I am proud and so very pleased. 
Thanks to you, my loyal customers, I could not have done this without you. You asking me to show product and ideas, you attending my workshops, you signing up for my classes, you all push me to get better, more creative and you certainly help my business. For all this I am so grateful!

A new season will begin tomorrow, it is spring time in Canada - although it does not feel like that everywhere, sorry Maritimers ...  I have already posted my event schedule for the next three months. Check it out and let me know if you have questions, or maybe you'd like me do hold a private class or workshop for you and your friends. 

Stampin with Christine Events - Apr to Jun 2015

Here's to Spring - let it be a beautiful one!
Happy Spring


No comments:

Post a Comment