Wednesday, March 4, 2015

“Everyone Wins” Workshop by Stampin’ with Christine

It’s on - $525$ Sale-A-Bration Workshop

You can be part of this from March 4 to March 14

Everyone who participates will be a hostess


I am having a $525 Catalogue Workshop to give everyone a chance to participate in the benefits of being a Stampin’ Up! hostess, but instead of submitting a $200 order, you only put in a $105 order, before shipping and tax) 

For every $105 order you put in (and you can put in multiple orders), you will receive either a half price item OR $30 in Host Dollars, AND 1 FREE item from Sale-A-Bration 2015.

What does that mean to you?  Normally you have to purchase $200 in order to receive $30 in free host product. BUT – I will combine these orders to get to $525 and EVERYONE will be a hostess. Everyone will receive either $30 in product OR one 1/2 price item plus 1 item of your choice from the current Sale-A-Bration catalogue.  You can submit as many $105 orders as you like! 

How it works:
  1. First you e-mail me at alwardc@kingston.net to let me know you are participating 
  2. Using the current Hostess Code HHGAX6CT you will place your order online on my website.  The advantage is that you can have your order delivered directly to your home. 
    One click takes you to my My Online-Shop
  3. When you are done with your order, send me another email and give me your choice of hostess item(s) valued at $30 or name the item you would like at 50% off.  If your list slightly exceeds the $30 or half-price mark, you just pay the difference plus S/T.  I will let you know how much that would be. 
  4. It is on a first come first serve basis, so get your orders in ASAP so you have first choice of the two options. THIS IS AN EXCELLENT WAY TO GET THE HOSTESS SETS found on pages 236 to 240 of the Annual Catalogue or on page 51 of the current Occasions Catalogue.
  5. On March 14th I will close the workshop related to this current hostess code and I will send your Host Benefits to you as soon as I have all items in hand. 
Beware: All Blendabilities alcohol based markers have been taken off the shelf, you cannot order any of these items right now.  I will let you know once the issue has been resolved. 
Thank you so much for stopping by and for considering this deal.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment