Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Training with friends in Inzing, Tyrol

It was an early morning for me on Thursday, Jan 15, left our place at 7am to get to Inzing in time for the 9am start of Fanny's training morning. The closer I got the more excited I felt. 😃 
My friend Fanny Minne welcomed me with her big smile, she is such a positive person, full of energy and ideas.  She is hosting casual downline get-togethers on Thursday mornings, I was so lucky to be invited to attend along with Karin Kratzer and Manuela Geiswinkler, members of Fanny's Team.
Fanny's gift to all attendees, how nice is that?
We made cute little boxes using new product, Fanny provided detailed instructions and provided all the materials we used.

It was a nice morning in Inzing near Innsbruck, I am looking forward to be back soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment