Saturday, October 18, 2014

Ladies Shopping Party = Lots of fun!

Open for business ...

2nd Annual Ladies Shopping Party

Centreville, ON



Oh what fun it was last night in Centreville. so glad Amy came with me on this adventure, my fist shopping night, very interesting, lots of fun.
Thanks to the organizers, Michelle, your home is beautiful. It was a perfect location for this event.
Hope to see you all next time.
Check out my store with the display board, our motto, Make & Take station, items for sale ....
It's done for this time, but there will be more sales events in future.
If anyone is looking for a little gift for teachers, neighbors, a hostess, a good friend, look no further, stop here at my store - I have cards, treat holders, can make swatch books, just send me an e-mail.


No comments:

Post a Comment