Saturday, October 25, 2014

Far away, yet far from away

At home in Austria




I am blogging from my home in Fieberbrunn, Tyrol. Am here for a few weeks, enjoying fall season in  the mountains ... at least that was the plan. Two day after we arrived a storm hit, followed by more storm and a lot of snow. Right now we have more snow on the ground than most of last winter.  I have to admit it was an extremely mild winter here last year.
So here we are, snow on the ground, ski hill at Pass Turn opens this weekend, and our friends in Ontario are playing golf in short-sleeves ... crazy!
I take this time to work on my digital projects using My Digital Studio. Created a nice swatch-book album for my Mama and my aunt, am working on Christmas cards, photo calendars and more nice and easy projects, which I will share here very soon.

Although I am far away, I am far from being away from my business. Let me know if you need my help or have questions, I'd love to help.


No comments:

Post a Comment