Monday, October 13, 2014

"Christmas Star" Cards for Sale


Welcome to my Christmas Card Shop

The Stars are looking good and bright!
I know it sounds crazy, but it is definitely time to prepare for the upcoming holiday season.
There is nothing more I enjoy than making Christmas cards. I designed 6 cards, choose any two of them and order your pack of 6 handmade, high quality cards including envelopes.
Cost: $20 plus $4 shipping via Canada Post, regular mail
OR get 3 packs with ALL designs @ $60 and shipping will be FREE!
I accept e-Transfer with Interact and PayPal
Please submit your order by Saturday, 18 25 October 2014, your cards will be shipped out on Monday 16 November 2014. 
And here are your choices:

                   #1                                                   #2                                                          #3


                     # 4                                                #5                                                           #6

I look forward to hear from you. 
Feel free to let me know if there are concerns or questions regarding this sale.
To place your order, send me an e-mail HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment