Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Stamping a Stack of cards ...

What is Stamp-A-Stack?

A stamp-a-stack is an event where customers make a stack of cards.
All material required to copy the designs available has been cut, scored and measured.
Written instruction sheets are provided along with the sample card.
Customers are required to do all the stamping required. They might be required to use a punch to cut out a stamped image, or they could be asked to use the Big Shot die cutting machine.
Adhesive, embellishments and envelopes are provided. 
For my events I provide 5 card designs, customers make 2 of each design, ending up with 10 cards including envelopes, all that at a cost of $25.

Let me tell you, there has never been a case where a customer could not "do it". Everyone can do this, I am here to assist, so no problem at all.

Come on, join us for a fun time together, bring a friend and 1 1/2 hours time, and we are all set.

Cards ready for the next Stamp-A-Stack
 Check my facebook page events calendar. A private event has been published as well. That event is by invitation only.
 
I am looking forward to see many of you at my next SAS events.


No comments:

Post a Comment