Friday, September 26, 2014

Meet my Pumpkin Treat Boxes

Fall is definitely here now, the air is crisp in the mornings, and then we get treat by beautiful warm sunshine for the rest of the day. What's not to love about this season?

After I watched France Martin's video I knew I just had to order the Curvy Keepsake Box Thinlits Dies (Item # 135853) on page 11 of our current Holiday Catalogue.

So here is what I made yesterday:
Pumpkins filled with chocolate, had to get them out of the sun before they melt ....

In the close-up you can see I used one stamp from the Gorgeous Grunge set to create the lines, added one of the tags (comes with the Curvy Keepsake dies) and tied it all together with some Early Espresso ribbon (sorry, retired) and some bakers twine. A tiny splash of Garden Green was added with the leaves, for these I used the Bird punch.


I am so looking forward to hand out these cute little boxes next week at my Project Life by Stampin' Up! party in Carp.
Hope to see you there. Nice of you to stop by, leave me a comment, I will be thrilled!



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment