Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Wedding Wishes

I love making cards for happy events:  Today I used the Affections Collection stamp set (127949 Clear).
Pink and grey are one of my favorite colour combos,  adding tiny pearls makes a very nice cards for a newly married couple.

Supply list: Affections Collection (pg 35 Holiday Catalogue) and Teeny Tiny Wishes (pg 133) stamp set, Pink Pirouette, Basic Gray and Whisper White Cardstock, Basic Gray ink, Modern Label punch (pg 183), Framed Tulips Folder, Big Shot, Stampin Sponges, Baic Jewels - pearls, Dimensionals

Drop me a comment, if you have time.  Thanks.
 


1 comment:

  1. Hi dear friend
    I am amazed. I didn't believe you when you said you turned the Affection Collection stamp set into a wedding card but you did it and I LOVE it!! This is lovely.
    Hope you have a wonderful weekend and God Bless,
    ~Cynthia <><

    ReplyDelete