Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Penguin Punch Art - Christmas

Hi everyone,  I have been busy with my events, but today I found a bit of time to make a cute card.  The idea came from Stampin Up! Convention 2012, where I saw a similar design on a display board.  Unfortunately I do not know who made it.
Here are the tools (punches) I used:
  • Blossom Petals Builder
  • 2 1/2" Circle
  • Blossom
  • Full Heart 
  • Large Oval
  • Word Window
  • Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack
These are the pieces I punched out:
  • Whipser White cardstock
  • Basic Black cardstock
  • Pumpkin Pie cardstock
  • Dafodil Delight cardstock
  • Red Glimmer Paper
And that is the finished product:
 Before I punched, I embossed the two white pieces of the hat with the Square Lattice Folder.
Marina Mist and Bashful Blue are my choice of cardstock.  The mount of snow at the bottom was cut out with Adorning Accents Edgelits and embossed with the matching folder.  The peak was sponged with a bit of Pumpkin Pie.
.
 
I hope you like my little guy!


2 comments:

  1. I love your penguin! Thanks for sharing with OWH.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your nice comment. I really like this little guy too.

      Delete