Saturday, August 4, 2012

Peekabo Bird Card

Today I made a card using the Peekaboo Frames Bigz L die.  I have been wondering what to do with this die, and guess what - I received a nice swap card from Linda Ostby, which helped me to create my card.  Thank you Linda!
This card will be one of 12 at my August Card Buffet - Friday, Aug 24 and Saturday, Aug 25, either at 9.30am or 6.30pm on both days.  Contact me soon to reserve your spot.  Check my Upcoming Events for more details.
Supply List:
Stamp set: Language of Friendship (pg 74)
Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler and Whisper White
Inks: Cherry Cobbler and Daffodil Delight
Punch: Bird Builder and Boho Blossoms (pg 185)
Accessories: Big Shot (pg 186), Peekaboo Frames Bigz L die (pg 192), Stamping Sponges (pg 179)
Love the way the little doors open up ...

View from top down


If you like this card, leave me a comment, and don't hesitate to ask questions either.
I wish everyone a very nice and relaxing long weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment