Wednesday, August 22, 2012

My "Hello Doily" for the Holidays

A few days ago one of my customers asked me for a card idea using the "Hello Doily" stamp.
I showed her my Christmas card from last year - embossed in pewter.

2011 Christmas Doily
 ... and then I started playing around and came up with this design embossed in white for 2012:
2012 White Christmas Doily



I am always looking more options and effects, so I used Heat & Stick powder and retired Stampin Glitter.  Antique Brads add the prefect finishing touch to my Christmas Doilies on brushed gold cardstock.
2012 Golden Christmas Doily

I am happy to answer questions about this project.  Just send me a message or leave me a comment.


1 comment:

  1. These doilies look truly spectacular with the lovely antique brads. Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete