Wednesday, August 15, 2012

More Peekaboo Frames

This day has been quite busy, so I decided to take a break and work with tools and supplies I have not touched in a while, or ever before.  And here is what I used:
Scentsational Season Bundle (Holiday Catalogue, pg 16)




Peekaboo Frames Bigz L die (pg 192)

And this is what I made:


List of supplies:
Stamp sets: Scentsational Season, Christmas Lodge, Snow Swirled 
Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green, Crumb Cake & Very Vanilla CS
Window Sheet, StazOn white, VersaMark, Cherry Cobbler embossing powder, Satin Stitched Ribbon, 1 1/4" Scallop Circle & Decorative Label punch, and Peekaboo Frames Bigz die, Designer Rosette die and Holiday Collections Framelits & Lots of Tags Sizzlits

This was fun!  It took me a while, my room looks as if a storm went through, but I feel good and I do like my latest Christmas card.

Thanks for the visit.


No comments:

Post a Comment