Sunday, July 15, 2012

My Countdown to Convention 2012

It's hard to believe, only 2 sleeps and I will be off to Salt Lake City. Today I finished all my swaps and my gifts to Donna and Sherry, who will be sharing a room with me. I made 52 cards to swap, am absolutely proud of my design and product. Here are the details of the my swap card:
Stamp Sets: Love & Laughter
Cardstock: Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Glimmer Paper - Silver
Inks: Basic Grey, Versa Mark
Punches: Small Heart
Other Supplies: Big Shot, Framed Tulips Folder, Perfect Polka Dots Folder, Labels Collection Framelits; Stampin’ Emboss Powder – Silver; Stamping Sponges; 5/8” Organza Ribbon; Basic Jewels Pearls, Glue Dots, Multipurpose Liquid Glue Measurements: Finished Card Base – Portrait Format – 4 ¼” x 5 ½”


For swaps we only make the front of a card, just in case you wonder ... My card opens up on the front - check it out:

"Love & Laughter" is one of my favourite stamp sets from the current catalogue. More details:
Once I was done with all the cards, I decided to make some 3-d swaps. Using the Framelits Labels, I made 20 treat holders, with Hershey bars inside.
May I present: My 3-d Duo
Now all I have to do is pack everything properly and wait for my ride to the airport. Come by again tomorrow, I will show you what I made for Donna and Sherry. I wish everyone a nice evening, stay cool and relaxed during this hot weather. I am off to the beach for a long swim.

See you soon.

Hugs from Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment