Monday, July 23, 2012

Let's get started!

Good morning everyone, I am back at my beautiful home, arrived safely last night in Ottawa where my dear husband Gord met me with a big smile and kiss! How I love that!

It seems to be difficult for me to describe my feelings about Convention 2012 - here is what I came up with: It felt like going to a huge family reunion where I met my extended family, some very close, some distant ones and some "cousins" I had no idea existed. We all were there for the same reason - to have fun with each other, to share our ideas and pick up new ideas, and to get to know each other better. Every one of us was in a happy and upbeat mood, some of us even turned emotional at times (I was one of them!)

Watch the video and see yourself how it feels to be part of Stampin'Up!



Today will be my regrouping and planning day, working on events for the next few months and catching up with friends and customers.

May your day be as good as mine!

Hugs from

Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment