Thursday, April 26, 2012

Look what's waiting to be made by YOU

This will be one of the Mother's Day Cards I offer at my Card Buffet this weekend.

I love the colors, the style is perfect for any loving Mom.  I sent my card off to my Mama at the beginning of the week.  I miss her, she is too far away.

Dawn Olchefske inspired me to make this card. I love Dawn's style!
View from the side.  I used Stampin' Write Markers to color the images.
Bordering on Romance is my favorite stamp set from the 2012 Occasions Mini.  You like it - you need to rush, it is only available till Monday, April 30th, 2012.  Call me or send me an e-mail, or just go to my online store to place your order.  
Time to go, hockey game is on soon.

Hugs,

Christine

1 comment:

  1. this is so pretty - so many lovely designs on your blog :)
    I am now following you from SC and would love you to follow me too www.kazzasworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete