Sunday, April 1, 2012

Fundraising for ""Erin Vance Memorial Fund"

I have been offline for a few days.  I was busy making cards to fill all orders for my fundraising event to benefit two brave little boys, Liam and Caleb.
Together with Kelly and Ron we were able to sell 70 packs of cards on our commuter buses and at our workplace.  To this date we raised over $500, the exact and final amount will be posted here tomorrow evening after I total up.






I would not have been able to finish it all without the help of my friend Rosemarie, who knows all about butterflies ... she cut them out and picked them apart, 70 x 5.  Thank you!





It's now time to get to bed.  I can't wait to hand out all the packs tomorrow morning.  This was a busy, exciting and very rewarding weekend.

I wish you all a great new week.

Hugs,


Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment