Wednesday, February 1, 2012

My Digital Studio Express - FREE 30 day Trial

As of today you can download My Digital Studio Express to try out for FREE for 30 days. What a great deal!
There are so many amazing things you can do with this program.


CLICK HERE to download MDS Express for FREE for 30 days.

Make sure my name is in the top right hand corner to ensure you are in my Stampin'Up! online shop! Thank you!

The FREE trial includes:

- Full access to the software at NO COST for 30 days.
- Full design functionality.
- Exclusive artwork that comes with My Digital Studio Express.
Check out the included content here.
- Opportunity to purchase additional downloads such as stamp brush sets, designer templates and accessories.
- Access to Stampin'Up! professional print services.

When your trial period expires and you'd like to continue with My Digital Studio, just contact me or go through my Online Store to purchase the downloadable or disc version of the software.

Feel free to contact me for questions.

Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment