Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Stamping on a "Freezing Rain Day"

What a drastic change in weather - this morning we are at + 3 Celsius, two days ago we had a frosty -29 Celsius. Looking out toward the lake I see nothing, just fog.
I am going to have take mood-booster - heading to my craft cabin right now.
This is what's so good about stamping and paper crafting: Within a few minutes you feel relaxed and excited working with inks, stamps, cardstock. It's all about making a little something with your own hands.... It feels like walking in sunshine when you are doing it.

Wishing everyone a great day!


Christine

2 comments:

  1. Hi dear. I just found your blog. What a great creative place you ahve created. Love it. It is so full of great idea's. I added myself as a follower to your blog through SU Connection. You're welcome to take a peek at my blog and become a follower as well :) I would love to have you visit. Here is my link:

    http://thepursuitofstampiness.blogspot.com

    Inky hugs, Pauline

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Pauline,
      great to see you here, I just checked out your blog-it is lovely! I sent you an e-mail.

      Happy that you like my stuff.

      Christine

      Delete