Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sale-A-Bration 2012 - Card #1

I am excited to share with you my first card made with FREE SAB 2012 product.
Only the card base (Lucky Limeade cardstock) is a product from the current Idea Book and Catalogue. All other items are FREE products from the upcoming Sale-A-Bration Catalogue. You cannot buy these items, you will earn them: Each $60 you spend from Jan 24th to Mar 31st, 2012 will earn you one FREE product from SAB 2012.

Check out this card and tell me if you like it.


Keep checking here for more details on Sale-A-Bration 2012.

Wishing you a good night and a very successful and enjoyable week.

Hugs,

Christine

5 comments:

  1. Like it??? I LOVE it! The butterfly is fabulous! I am now following you...thanks for following me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the lovely comment Ann, it means a lot to me to get your opinion.

      Delete
  2. thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm following you too! I have a free pass to INKspirations4U to give away! If you are interested, please email me at elliot.jke12@yahoo.com.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Katherine, of course I am interested - I just sent you an e-mail!

      Delete
  3. What a cute card!! I just love that set. Cute Butterfly by the way.

    ReplyDelete