Sunday, January 22, 2012

Memories of Delft, The Netherlands

The other day I saw a card made by Tamara Bertram. Check it out here.

This card brought back memories of my visits to Delft, The Netherlands. Our tole painting club went to Delft to the Royal Delft Pottery every year - we all got to paint our own personal tile in original Delft blue. It was so much fun and just thinking of it makes me homesick for good old Europe .....

And this is my take on Tamara's idea:


I used Confetti White cardstock as base, layered Not Quite Navy and Whisper White, used Not Quite Navy ink. The brad is a Basic Gray Glimmer Brad. The stamp sets used are Delicate Doilies and Vintage Vogue

I hope you like my card. I'd love to show you how to make it.
Leave me a comment. Thank you.

Hugs,

Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment