Sunday, January 15, 2012

Kiera's Birthday Party

On January 7th a very special and beautiful girl turned 10.
I was asked to help make her party a success.
The girls made two projects, and we had lots of fun. Kudos to Shelley for keeping them all organized and for helping me. It would not have been as easy without her.


The design of the journal belongs to Tamara Bertram. You can see it here
Thanks for the idea Tamara.

The "Magnetic Boxes" - from Stampin'Up! clearance rack - were decorated with flowers and glimmer brads.

Thanks for a fun afternoon Kiera and Shelley!


Hugs,


Christine

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm following you now. Those journals are super-cute! I might have to try them at my daughter's birthday party this May. Hope on over and follow my blog soon : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun idea for a birthday party! I'm your newest follower from SC. Stop on by sometime!

    Chanda Stehlik
    www.onecraftymommy.com
    www.soNOTbetty.com

    ReplyDelete