Sunday, January 8, 2012

January Card Buffet coming soon ...

I have been busy getting ready for my next Card Buffet. The December sessions were a big hit. 140 cards were made and we sure had a lot of fun.
There will be a few improvements for the next events. For the next Card Buffet I will be pre-cutting all of the pieces required for the cards to enable us to stay within the time frame of 3 hours. You will still have to stamp and add embellishments to your cards.
I am so much looking forward to see you all again, and I challenge each of my December Card Buffet participants to bring along a friend and receive a gift from me.

12 different cards will be waiting for you, have a look at Card #1.
You can choose ... for a boy or a girl.


Dates & Times:
Session 1: 27 Jan 2012, 9.30am to 12.30pm
Session 2: 27 Jan 2012, 6pm to 9pm
Session 3: 28 Jan 2012, 2pm to 5pm


Don't wait much longer, pick up the phone and call me to register or send me an e-mail at alwardc@kingston.net

No comments:

Post a Comment