Thursday, January 12, 2012

January Card Buffet - Card #3

The clock is ticking and it is time to register for this next Card Buffet.
I am excited and working hard at my designs. There are so many ideas out there and I have to limit myself to 12 cards. There will be a vast variety of design, colors and styles. Most of the cards can be used for any occasion, which I feel is very important ...

This morning I am sharing Card #3 with you. This design has been copied many times, I saw many versions of it posted by fellow demonstrators. The technique used is called "Magnifying Glass technique" and I can't wait to show you how easy it is to make this card.


And here is a close up of the "magnified image" ...


Trust me, you can do it. Come on over and let me prove it to you.

I am looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Thanks for looking and have a very nice day.

Hugs to all,


Christine

2 comments:

  1. So many beautiful cards to inspire everyone! Your buffet sounds great. Lovely blog, too!
    Visit/follow me at the "Avenue of Art". (www.AvenueofArt.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your nice comment Micki. I left you a comment on your site. By the way - you look too young to be a demonstrator, just kidding!

      Delete