Thursday, January 12, 2012

Birthday Cupcake Duo

Today was a good day to stay inside, as we experienced freezing rain and snowfall in our region. It was the perfect time to work in my stampin cabin. I finished the last 3 cards and am proud to report that 12 boxes are ready to go on the Card Buffet table.
I decided to add an additional date to my calendar: Monday, 16 January, starting at 9.30am - Early Bird Session - January Card Buffet. I already have several bookings, time is flexible to accommodate all my customers as best as I can.

Card #12 - Birthday Cupcake Duo, pick your colour - blue or red.


Please leave me a comment, I'd love to get some feedback.

Good night everyone, be save and sleep well.

Hugs,


Christine

1 comment:

  1. these cards are darling, Christine! I'm now following you through the thread from Stampin Connection. I invite you to stop by www.rocpaperstamps.com and follow me as well! Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete