Friday, December 9, 2011

Ideas for Kiera's Birthday Party

I have been asked to hold a class at a girl's birthday party. Her name is Kiera and she loves arts and crafts:
Here are samples of projects we might be making:
Bookmark with Daisy:


Fabric Flower to be used as pin:

A Flower Tag:

Kraft Gift Box (3 1/2 x 3 1/2 x 2 1/2) decorated with Shaker Frame:


Some 3 x 2 Note Card samples:

Then I found a journal (could be any product) decorated with butterflies created by Tamara Bertram:

and another journal, using Stampin'Up's 5x5 Art Journal:

Kiera and her Mom will have to let me know, what they think of these ideas. We will meet very soon to discuss any further details. I am looking forward to help make this Birthday Party a very special one!

Let me know which ideas you like for your birthday.

Have a great weekend!


Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment