Monday, November 21, 2011

Online Extravaganza - Save 20-60%



Online Extravaganza starts today!

We are kicking off the holiday shopping season in style, Stampin' Up's “Black Friday” sale actually begins today (Monday, November 21, 20110), and runs through Wednesday, November 30, 2011.
While this promotion is perfect for online orders during an especially busy time of year, sale prices will be available on all order types.

Visit my Online Store on Monday, November 21, to take advantage of great savings, like FREE digital downloads valued at $42 when you buy My Digital Studio Express, 60% off select Designer Fabrics, and 30% off an exclusive ribbon bundle and more! Check the Here for a detailed list of all sale items.

In addition, the 122334 Simply Scored scoring tool ($31.16) and our 125152 Sweet Pressed Cookie Stamps ($16.76) are on sale for 24 hours only (November 21, 12:01 AM - 11:59 PM [MT])-so make sure you don’t miss the first 24 hours of Online Extravaganza!

To place an order go to my Online Store, give me a call, e-mail me or pay me a visit in person to place your order.

Have fun and happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment