Monday, November 7, 2011

Lazy Monday - NOT!

I hope everyone had a great weekend. Gord and I had a lovely visit with our friends in Ottawa, and best of all - we got to see our daughter for a few hours as she was on her way back to Halifax via the capital.
Today is Monday, I am back at my desk, busy as can be. Working on the designs for my upcoming card buffets - tough decisions to be made. What can you do if you like all of it???
This is Card #1 of Christine's Christmas Card Buffet: "Bright Hopes Tree"

Supplies used for this card:
Bright Hopes stamp set (122692 c, pg 32 Holiday Mini)
Hand-Penned Holidays stamp set (124312 c, pg 15 Holiday Mini)
3/8" Quilted Satin Ribbon, Cherry Cobbler (124105, pg 30 Holiday Mini)
Basic Rhinestones (119246, pg 198 IB&C)
Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Wild Wasabi

Leave me a comment if you like what you see. Thanks for looking, and have a beautiful and successful week.

Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment