Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Fall is here!

 
Fall has arrived on our little paradise.  I love the crisp mornings, the fog on the lake, the beautiful colours of falling leaves and much more.

Stampin’Up! One of my favourite products in this year’s Holiday Mini is the
Spice Cake Product Suite (pg 16-18).  It includes gorgeous Designer Series Paper, a beautiful stamp set featuring leaves, as well as matching Designer Fabric and buttons.  This line is just not just perfect for fall, but really for anytime and occasion. 

Here is a card using the Gently Falling 2-step stamp set (123804-clear, 123802-wood).  I took Soft Suede card stock for the base of the card, first mat - Very Vanilla and Spice Cake DSP (124003) on top.
I stamped on a piece of Very Vanilla CS in Early Espresso ink.  Then using rock-and-roll technique on Soft Suede ink and More Mustard ink for the inside image, daubed with Champagne Mist (116806) for shimmery detail.  I punched it out with the 2 1/2" Circle punch (120906).  The sentiment is from the With All My Heart set (118623) stamped on Very Vanilla (Large Oval punch – 119855) and mounted on More Mustard (Scallop Oval punch – 119856) and a strip of Soft Suede CS held by 2 gold brads (104337).  A matching piece of Spice Cake Designer Fabric (124066) was used instead of a ribbon.
Let me know if you like my first "fall" card.  Thanks for visiting!

Christine
 

No comments:

Post a Comment